PowerD can be installed in a single directory on your harddrive. anyway, this directory contains lots
of support files to make PowerD as powerfull as it is.
- / root directory should be assigned as 'd:'
after unpacking, there will be some files and directories (below). some 'important' readme_first file and also
an installer. don't be affraid to launch it whenever you like to fix your installation.
- bin/ this directory should be added as a path to launch all these commands wherever you are
contains all the executable files including the main DC file:
- dc - PowerD compiler itself
- h2m - c header file to module converter
- vasmppc_std - PowerPC and other cpus' assembler
- vlink - linker
- phxass - 68020/881 and compatible assembler
whole PowerD documentation.
PowerD example source codes from those simplest like helloworld.d to those quite large and difficult like raytrace.d.
icons to be used for PowerD programs.
this directory contains all the link files, libraries, startup headers, etc.
morphos shared libraries' functions' launchers
warpos shared libraries' functions' launchers
- modules/ this directory should be assigned as 'dmodules:'
contains all modules. modules describes all the functions and other stuff of the system or 3rd party libraries, devices etc.
there are also some special directories:
this contains important options.m file, which contains default OPTions used in PowerD.
this directory contains linked libraries' describtors.
PowerD related arexx scripts.
source codes for some tools from the 'bin/' directory.