- Version 0.10 (5.1.2000)(dc.e: 9563 lines, 320559 bytes):
This release has nothing from big improvements, because some heavy bugs appeared, so
please wait, again...
- added . number separator
- now You can use sth like a:=&main where main is a procedure
- added octal number support
- now should work nofpu floats correctly
- removed heavy bug with strings (didn't work \s, \d, etc right after apostrophe)
- removed some bugs
- Version 0.09 (31.12.1999):
- added NEWFILE/OLDFILE constants
- added new OPTion and cli argument called OPTIMIZE for optimizations
- new SETOPT/ENDOPT keywords allows You to set your custom OPTions
- improved DEBUGSYM cli switch
- now works inlined IF, WHILE, etc. again (like: a:=IF b THEN c ELSE d)
- now odd byte/word array or string length allowed
- added some optimizations including output of gained bytes, but don't trust it too much
- removed many bugs with nofpu floats (but not all :( )
- some examples added
- some new functions
- some bugs removed
22.12.1999 - My Develop partition died. I lost all of my developed software, but I
backuped whole PowerD source and it's datas two days ago :), so this will be only small
slow down until I will get all needed software back :(. And I still don't have my
- Version 0.08 (20.12.1999)(dc.e: 9118 lines, 308469 bytes):
- added some OO features
- added NOFPU, CPU and FPU OPTions and CLI arguments.
- added #?_ieee.m startup modules to be used instead of NOFPU option
- added powerd_ieee.lib (without fpu requirements)
- added small asm code optimizer
- added TPROC definition for polymorphism.
- now is allowed 'ELSE command' instead of 'ELSE DO command'
- now is allowed 'FOR a TO b command' instead of 'FOR a TO b DO command'
- removed bug: a+=x where x is a variable didn't work (thanx to Mauro Fontana)
- removed enforcer hits on errors
- and many small improvements
- Version 0.07 (5.12.1999):
- ALLWAYS changed to ALWAYS, really silly mistake :)
- DPRE, CPRE, EPRE, APRE OPTions added.
- added && and || in conditions (AND and OR works ofcourse too)
- totally rewrote equation/condition generator, now is allows bigger freedom of programming.
- removed enforcer hits
- improved OPTions, now global and local options, DEST works, OBJECT works
- added: NEW, END, NEG, etc. keywords
- index added to this document
- Version 0.06 (21.11.1999)(dc.e: 8167 lines, 282520 bytes):
- some bugs removed (:=: didn't work in 0.05 and 0.05b)
- improved LOOP command, idea by Marco Antoniazzi
- improded this document, I forgot to include here many PowerD abilities:
- line numbers on errors are now exact (I hope)
- Version 0.05b (16.11.1999):
- x++/x-- added/subtracted two instead of one and made wrong things...
- pad bytes in lists now works
- Version 0.05 (15.11.1999):
- assignations changed from eg: :*= to *= to be more compatible
- new: ASM and APROC()
- many bugs removed
- added differences between AmigaE and PowerD in this documantation.
- Version 0.04 (7.11.1999):
- improved constant finding (up to 28 times faster!!!)
- added more modules
- removed heavy bug in object reading (eg: example GadToolsTest.d took about 800 kB of
memory and about 24000 allocations, now about 350 kB and 14000 allocations, compiling
time was about 90 seconds on unexpanded A1200, now takes about 35 seconds)
- added INFO/S switch in cli.
Development is currently quite slow because my blizzard ppc is broken down, and I have
to develop powerd on unexpanded A1200 with hd :(
- Version 0.03 (10.10.1999)(dc.e: 7915 lines, 272825 bytes):
- added some functions (Val(), RealVal(), RealStr(), etc.) to PowerD.lib
- removed many more or less important bugs
Following versions I uploaded to aminet, but there were problems with main german site,
and I'm not sure if someone got it. I think, it's no so important, because in this time
I eliminated (very) many bugs.
- Version 0.02 (7.10.1999):
- now works with linked functions what has not arguments
- improved returning values
- added support for 192 and higher characters ascii names, you can use now variables/
procedures named like: ÖÜÄ, testování, etc. See 0-255, this is good
for non-english programmers.
- added unions in object definition. See UNIONs
- removed some enforcer hits and small bugs
- Version 0.01 (30.9.1999)(dc.e: 7606 lines, 264512 bytes):
- First public release, history until this version is top secret :)